Have a question? Please reference the image below to find the best main office staff member to contact.

There's a maintenance issue in my lab (leak, lighting issue, pest control, etc.), who should I contact? 

Please contact Physical Plant by filling out one of their request forms. If it's an emergency, call (315) 443-1234.  

Need a key, room reservation, or parking reservation?

Please contact kldalzel@syr.edu. For keys:  include the room number and/or key number. For rooms: include the date(s), time(s), and room(s) needed. For parking: include the dates(s), time(s), and name of the person you're reserving it for.

I have a question about registration, who should I contact?

Please contact jrandall@syr.edu. If you are looking for a certain form, please check the forms page.

I need access to the Life Sciences Building, who should I contact?

Please contact kldalzel@syr.edu and make sure to include your SU ID.

What softwares/subscriptions does the Chemistry Department have access to?

We have subscriptions to ChemDraw, Endnote, and Cambridge Crystallographic. Please contact kldalzel@syr.edu for more information on how to obtain access.

  • No labels