Page tree
  • Chemistry Graduate Regulations: This document outlines procedures and requirements for all Chemistry Ph.D. and M.S. students. This document contains Ph.D. & M.S. timelines, as well as the Annual Report Cover Page. 

  • Full Time Certification Form: Student who are not a Teaching Assistant or Research Assistant need to complete this form for each semester during which the student is registered for 0-9 credits, and is actively working on a thesis or dissertation. Submit the completed from to the Registrar's Office in 106 Steele Hall (and also to the Slutzker Center for International Services for international students) after obtaining the signature of the Chemistry Department Chair or Graduate Coordinator.  The deadline for this form is the same as the "Financial Drop Deadline" for the semester in which full-time status is being certified.

  • Independent Study (CHE 690): This form is used to register for CHE 690.  The form is completed electronically, and then printed and signed by the student's Research Advisor and/or Faculty Sponsor for the course. After obtaining the required signatures, please take this form to the Registrar's Office in 106 Steele Hall.

  • Program of Study FormSubmit the form to Jodi Randall. If it is approved, we will submit it to the Graduate School, 304 Lyman Hall for review. A Program of Study form needs to be submitted at least 3 weeks before your defense date.

  • Request for Examination Form: This form is for students who are defending a thesis or dissertation. Fill out the form online and print out the emailed PDF file. Then, you can obtain the required signatures. Please take this completed form to 304 Lyman Hall. This must be submitted 3 weeks before your defense date. 

  • Travel Grant: This form is for graduate students applying for partial support to cover travel expenses to attend professional meetings and conferences. To qualify, chemistry graduate students must be matriculated, be registered as a full-time student (i.e., registered for 12 credits as a graduate student, hold a graduate appointment, or otherwise certified as full-time), have completed at least one semester of graduate study at Syracuse University, and be in good academic standing. Travel support is only available for presentation of work at a conference. A maximum of one award may be made per student per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30). Travel grants will normally not exceed $200, unless absolutely necessary. 

  • Stockroom Order Form: You can find a list of stockroom inventory here.
  • No labels