- If you need to troubleshoot an IT issue or purchase a new managed computer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back-up is provided by Syracuse University via drives allotted to each faculty member (G: Drive); with your permission (by contacting email@example.com), graduate students may be given access to this space, so you can share files back and forth and they can ensure their data is safely saved
- Unlimited storage is also provided by google drive at the following address: g.syr.edu (log in using your NetID and password)
Regularizing/Proposing a New Course:
- Consult Sarah Hill to identify an appropriate course number
- Gather forms from the University Senate webpage
Note: If you are regularizing a cross-listed course at the 400/600 level, you will need to submit two forms to curriculog.
Program learning objectives are contained within other existing pages for the undergraduate and graduate degree programs: here and here.
- Prepare a syllabus following the senate syllabus template
- Consult with faculty from other departments and colleges to verify the proposal does not overlap with any existing course offerings
- Share your syllabus and forms with the Chair of the Curriculum Committee and the Chair of the Department