This is the home of the Ensemble space.
This is the home page for our Rich Media Service - Ensemble, information.
Ensemble comes to ITS!
Ensemble is a video asset management tool, similar to something like YouTube, but hosted at Syracuse University. Throughout spring and summer 2011, ITS and Ensemble Video will partner to migrate all existing content from the Whitman School of Management to Machinery Hall. Centrally locating the data Ensemble stores will help us to solidify Ensemble as a service open to the entire University Community.
As we get this service underway, we'll be adding lots of resources to this page, including introductory tutorials, help documents, and information that you can use to get the most out of Ensemble. Check back often, we're just getting started with getting you answers on Ensemble!
Want to know more? Have questions already?
- Conditional Publishing in Ensemble Video
- Embed a Single Video on a Page
- Ensemble and Rhozet Supported Upload Formats
- Ensemble Video User Roles
- Getting Started with Ensemble Video
- How to Add and Manage Libraries in Ensemble Video
- How to Add a Video to Ensemble Video
- How to Caption Content with Automatic Sync Integration
- How to Edit a Video Entry in Ensemble Video
- How to Embed a Video in Blackboard
- How to Publish Video using Ensemble Video
- How to Setup a Web Destination in Ensemble Video
- How to Setup Sharing in Ensemble Video
- Internal Publishing using Ensemble Video
- Managing Web Destination Categories in Ensemble Video
- Overview of Ensemble Video
- Report Retrieval
- The Ensemble Video Interface
- Update Your Ensemble Video Embed Code
- Upload and Compression Guidelines
- Video Content Security in Ensemble Video
For general Ensemble questions, send an email to email@example.com .