Table of Contents
Overview of Publishing Video to Blackboard
Note: You must be an Organization Administrator or Content Contributor to publish videos online.
How to Embed Video in Blackboard in 5 Steps
- Choose: In Ensemble Video select one or more video entries to embed into Blackboard.
- Select: Publish the video(s) to the "Blackboard" publishing point in the web publishing area
- Install: In the web publishing area, click install and then copy the plugin/embed code from Ensemble Video
- Paste: Go to Blackboard and paste the plugin/embed code into an item in Blackboard.
- View: Once the item has been saved in Blackboard, the videos will be embedded in your Blackboard content area (see attached screenshot).
Web publishing destinations let you specify the external Web destinations where you want to share your video, so it is available to your viewers. The published content is presented in a format that lets viewers easily search and browse your videos. You can publish to Internet Web sites or Intranet Web sites.
View the How to Publish a Video to Blackboard quicksheet. This document explains how to create a web destination, how to create a quick publish page and how to install the Ensemble Video HTML plugin. You can also view the How to Publish a Video training video.
Loading Ensemble Video
View the How to Publish a Video to Blackboard quicksheet. This document shows users how to publish video to Blackboard using Ensemble Video.
Ensemble Video is an innovative enterprise video content management platform developed at Syracuse University and it is currently in use in dozens of higher education organizations. Ensemble Video simplifies rich media publishing, management and streaming from one management system. Ensemble Video helps you publish videos to Blackboard, Sharepoint, Cascade, iTunes/iTunesU, web pages, iPads and more. Learn more at www.EnsembleVideo.com.