Setting up Student Account
|Career Staff may want a student account to be able to test or have a complete student experience. The instructions below guide you through the process of setting up a student account that links with a career staff account.|
- Navigate to Students – Manage
- Select New Student
- Enter email address for both the email address field and the username field
- Enter First name and Last name.
- Be sure the box is checked to Exclude From Automatic Syncs
- Select Create User
- The user will receive an email confirmation and request to set their password. Be sure the user uses the same login credentials as their Career Staff account so the accounts will link and the user will be able to use the User Switcher.
- On the user profile, add the label admin - career staff student account
Setting up Career Services Profile
New CS Staff
Build or Update your Profile
As needed, you may need to build or update your profile to reflect your current or new office location.
Update your Notification Settings
This is a global setting which is set for all users by default. The solution to prevent these notifications this is to change your notification preferences. (See attached, as needed)
- Navigate to your name in the upper right
- Select “user settings”
- Select “Notification Preferences”
- Navigate to “Interview Schedules”
- Locate the preference that says, “a student requests to swap interview schedule slots” and remove notifications by deselecting the check marks
Existing CS Staff