- Navigating Appointments
- Manage / Calendar / New Appointment / Check-in Kiosk / Waiting Room
- Saved Filters (Manage + Calendar [ Staff View ])
- In Person Appointments versus Virtual on Handshake
- Building Appointment Blocks
- Building Appointment Types
- Assigning Appointment Types to your Appointment Blocks/Self
- Facilitating Appointments
- Leveraging Systems in your Appointments
- Before, During, After
- Leveraging Appointment descriptions to support your workflow/ Systems
Direct from Handshake
Academy: Virtual & In-person Appointments | New to Handshake | Maximizing Student Use of Handshake | Handshake Mobile App | Working with Alumni, Graduating & Transfer Students | Reporting & Analytics Training
Help Center: Appointments | Hosting via Video on Handshake | New to Handshake | How to View a Student's Profile | How to View as a Student | Student Activity Dashboard | Helping Students Get the Most from Handshake | Student Homepage FAQs
Standard Operating Procedures
Did you provide support In Person or through Email to a student without scheduling an appointment?
Add it as a Drop In!
You can manually create appointments using Calendar in Handshake. Make sure to uncheck All under Staff Members and only have your name checked then save preferences at the bottom of the list so that only the schedules you're interested in seeing are shown the next time you return to Calendar.