- Navigating Interviews (also known as On Campus Interviews or OCI)
- Creating Interview Schedule
- Building Interview Schedule Templates
- Handshake Support / Handshake Academy
- Facilitating Interviews Day-of using Interviews
- Updating your Interview Season to reflect your semester or other scheduling preference relevant to your School or College
- Best Practice:
- When to use Interviews versus Events versus Career Fair
Direct from Handshake
Default Search Filters
We’ll use the Jobs tab for this example. This is the same process for this section as well.
First, create your search:
- Click Jobs on the left-hand navigation bar.
- You will see toward the left of the screen a list of filters you can use to create the criteria for your search. Filters include items such as Job Type, Salary Type, School Year, etc. Select the criteria for your search. You will see that the list of Jobs change as you narrow your search by adding additional criteria.
Next, follow these steps if you’d like to save your search results:
- Click Save These Filters.
- Remember, by saving your search you are saving the criteria for the search, not the data the search yielded. The jobs meeting this criteria could possibly change from day to day.
- Enter a Name and Description of your search and click Save.
Lastly, follow these steps if you’d like to make your search filters your default search filter:
- Click My Saved Filters.
- A My Saved Filters window will appear. Click the three ellipses next to the saved search of your choice. Choose Set as Default.
- DO NOT PRESS "APPLY FILTERS". Instead, refresh the page.
- Your search in now your default search. Each time you return to the page, you will only see these set preferences.
- Feel free to remove certain searches as you need or set new default searches as needed.