Student Submits an Experience - student receives a job offer (through Handshake or not) and submits the details by creating a new Experience in Handshake
- Kick off Approval Process - your office receives a notification for a pending experience and begins the approval process
- Approval - Reviewers receive an email notification that includes a link to an approval form. The reviewer will approve or decline the experience and answer any additional questions you have included.
- Internship - the student’s internship or co-op begins!
- Gather Evaluations - review mid term and final evaluation submissions and send manual reminders when necessary
- Create Reports - once evaluations are gathered, your office can report on all the Experience data!