How-To Clear the Browser History and Cache in Firefox
Follow the steps below to clear the cache of your Firefox Browser.
- Close all open Firefox windows and tabs. Open a new Firefox window.
- Click the Menu button in the top right
- Select the "Settings" button (Marked by a gear icon) - Note: Older versions of Firefox on macOS or Windows may say "Preferences" or "Options".
- On the left select the Privacy & Security tab
- Locate and click "Clear History".
- A dialogue box will appear, select the items to delete. Before proceeding, verify that the time range to clear is set to "Everything". Next, ensure the options below are selected.
- Now click the "OK" button.
You have now cleared the cache of your Firefox browser! We recommend closing and restarting the program.