Follow the steps below to clear the browser history and/or cache in Safari.
macOS Devices (version 11 or newer)
- First, click on your Safari window to make it the active window. Then, click "History" on the top of the menu bar and choose "Clear History".
- When prompted to choose the clear range, make sure to select "all history". Then, click "Clear History".
iOS Devices (iPhone or iPad)
- Click on Settings
- Under Settings, click on Safari
- Click on Clear History and Website Data
- Your Safari cache has been cleared.