Within Frevvo, "Projects" are a way to group forms with a similar purpose together. You can have as many projects as desired to organize your forms. Follow the steps below to create a new project.
Before an project can be created, you must have an account in Frevvo with the Designer role!
- Log into Frevvo
- Select My Projects from the menu on the left
- Select to the right of "Your Projects"
- A new application will then be immediately created and visible
- Select Properties in the menu to the right of the project name to edit the name and description of the newly created Project
- Edit the Name and Description fields to whatever is desired
- Select Update on the bottom to save your adjustments