How to add error actions to the form
Table of Contents
- This page will explain how to use Error Action tab in the form to control the form in case of any error after user submits the form.
- You can set the error actions messages when the user clicks Submit.
- There is another tab Error Action in the Form Action window:
- There are two options under Error Action:
- Display Message if an error occurs.
- Forward user to an error page of your choice. A box will pop up (seen below), needing information about where you would like your user to be directed to.
- In the similar way, you can specify the message of the web page URL to direct user to the appropriate window.