Information Technology Services (ITS) has public computer labs conveniently located around campus for students to use. The computers are directly connected to the SU campus network, allowing e-mail transactions and Internet access.
Table of Contents
ITS Computer Labs Information
Types of Computer Labs
There are two types of computer labs available.
Some academic departments, such as Maxwell and Newhouse, manage their own labs. To access departmental computer labs, contact the respective academic department or visit School and College Support page.
ITS Public Computer Labs
These public labs are managed by ITS. Most of the information presented on this Web site focuses on ITS public computer labs.
Using ITS computer labs
In order to use any of the computers within the labs, you must have a valid NetID and password. Please manage your credentials on the NetID Self-Service page.
ITS computer specifications
All ITS labs are equipped with i5 processors running Windows 10.
Below is a list of software currently available at ITS managed computers labs.
- Application Name (Version)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro (19)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2020)
- Adobe Digital Editions (4.5.8)
- Audacity (2.3.2)
- Freedom Scientific Fusion (2021)
- Freedom Scientific Jaws (2021)
- Gmetrix (6.1.914)
- Google Chrome (Current)
- Java Runtime (Current)
- Maple (2021)
- Mathematica (10.4.1)
- Matlab (2021a)
- Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus (64 bit)
- Microsoft Project Pro (64 bit)
- Microsoft Teams (Current)
- Microsoft Visio Pro (64 bit)
- Minitab (19)
- Minitab Quality Companion 5.3.0
- Mozilla Firefox (Current)
- Notepad++ (7.7 x64)
- PaperCut Client (Current)
- Python (3.4.3 x64)
- Texthelp EquatIO (1.5)
- Texthelp Read&Write (12)
- R (4.0.1)
- R Statistics (3.5.0)
- Rstudio (1.3.1039)
- SAS (9.4 x64) (Only in Kimmel and CST 114)
- Sassafras K2 Client (7.6 x64)
- SPSS Amos (27)
- SPSS Statistics (27 x64)
- Stata (16-IC x64)
- SU Sherman Fonts (2)
- VLC media player (3.0.8)
- WinSCP (5.17.10)
- Yubico Authenticator (Current)
ITS Computer Lab Locations and Hours
The Locations, Time of Operations, and the PC Configurations for the Computer Labs all over the University Campus are Provided as Below:
1/2 hour after building opens and 1/2 hour before it closes
7am to 10pm
|1st floor Cafe|
|Center for Science and Technology||1-232|