Students, Faculty, Staff, and Syracuse University affiliates can log into the Syracuse University Zoom system using Single Sign-On (SSO) and your Syracuse University credentials. When signing into Zoom, you must use the Sign In with SSO (single sign-on) option and enter syracuseuniversity for the company domain.
Only Single Sign-On (SSO) is permitted and the following Sign In methods will no longer be permitted:
- Google (still allowed within the HIPAA compliant Zoom system)
Logging into Zoom (Desktop App)
Click here to expand...
Open Zoom desktop client and click Sign In.
Choose the Sign In with SSO button.
- If prompted, enter syracuseuniversity for the company domain. This is not case sensitive but is all one word with no spaces. Then click continue.
- A browser window will open and ask for your NetID and password. Enter both and click Log In.
- Your browser will give a pop-up asking if it can open in Zoom.us. Choose Allow.
- The Zoom desktop app will now open and you can use Zoom normally as an SU licensed user.
Logging into Zoom (Web Browser)
For support on the information above, contact the ITS Help Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or 315.443.2677.