Table of Contents
Accessing Meeting Reports from Zoom Meetings
This page provides details on seeing who participated in Zoom meetings that you have hosted. For instructors using Blackboard, it is greatly preferred that you create the meeting using Zoom in Blackboard which helps students and makes it easier to retrieve usage reports.
Reports for Manually-Created Zoom Meetings
If you created your meeting via the Zoom App or the Zoom web interface, you'll need to access the meeting reports from the Syracuse University Zoom portal. Once you have logged in, you can access the Reports area and access the "Usage" reports to view a list of meetings, participants, and meeting minutes for meetings you have hosted.
Zoom also has instructions on how to generate reports for polling once the meeting has ended.
Reports for Zoom Meetings Created through the Blackboard Integration
If you created your meeting using the using Zoom in Blackboard, you can access the report from within your Blackboard course.
- Click the Zoom tool link either in your course menu if you created one or in the "Tools" area of the course.
- Click on the "Previous Meetings" tab.
- Click on the "Report" link in the row of the relevant meeting occurrence.
- Under the "Meeting Report" tab you can view the attendees or you can click "Export as CSV File" if you prefer to open it on your computer.
- The Poll Report tab contains the results of any polls you ran in the meeting.