Table of Contents
If you have difficulty with either audio or video while using Teams, you may need to change the selected speakers, microphone or webcam.
In Meeting Device Configuration
- Hover at the bottom of the meeting window to display the options bar
- Click the ellipsis to open the configuration menu, select 'Show device settings' at the top
- Use the drop downs to configure the hardware available connected to your device.
Device Configuration from Settings
- Choose 'Settings' in the menu accessed by clicking your user icon in the upper right of the Teams window (icon will be your initials or configured picture)
- In the Settings window, choose 'Devices'
Additional Teams How-To Pages
- Adding Users or Groups in Microsoft Teams
- Create a Team in Microsoft Teams
- External/Guest User Meeting Experience
- External/Guest User Teams Experience
- Join a Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Manage Your Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Managing Teams Notifications
- Microsoft Teams Audio and Video Setup
- Scheduling Meetings in Microsoft Teams
- Using Chat in Microsoft Teams