MySlice is SU's online portal to critical information resources for applicants, students, faculty, and staff.
Users should login at the link below using their NetID and password managed on the NetID Self-Service page.
Parents? Students, including applicants, can share their access using the instructions found on the Sharing MySlice Access with Parents or Guardians page.
Additional MySlice Support:
- Adding money to your SUpercard
- Applications-Functions unavailable during a MySlice outage
- Can't Pay for Deposit with Credit Card
- Financial Aid "To Do List" on MySlice
- How to Complete the Admission Acceptance Form (Undergrad)
- How to purchase FOOD/PLUS points
- MySlice - can't update grades
- MySlice - Entering and Accessing Grades
- MySlice - Favorites
- MySlice - No Portal Account Error for Former Students
- MySlice Single Signon / Shibboleth integration
- MySlice - Supported Browsers
- Searching For Courses in the Online Catalogs
- Sharing MySlice Access with Parents or Guardians
- Update / Add Contact Phone or Email Address for Orange Alert System
- Verifying MySlice Information After Security Lock (Video/Instructions)