Due to continued issues of form submissions involving Frevvo and a 3rd party application that generates PDFs, PNG and JPEG via email, we have identified a work around, and recommend the following change in your form settings to continue to receive form data to a designated email address.
- Navigate to your Frevvo projects and select the form
- Go to settings
- In Document actions > Send Documents > Send Email
- Send Snapshot should be set to blank. This will generate form submission as a XML attachment.
- (optional) In the Message section you can select what form fields you would like to email by using the drop down arrow to the far right. This allows for the form field name and the submission data to be viewed in the body of an email or in the description section of an Orange Tracker ticket.
- Example below is using form field name Listname and the selected control template is also ListName