Reserve A Computer Lab for Classroom Instruction
SU Faculty may reserve the ITS public computer lab in Life Sciences Building 215 (search under LSB215) for classroom instruction.
Reservation requests may be submitted to the Registrar's office using the Academic Event Room Reservation form.
To Check on Lab Availability
- Access the Calendar and Events web site.
- You will be directed to a third-party vendor, 25Live. Use the Quick search or, click on the Locations link in the menu bar at the top of the page and search for LSB215.
- Click the Availability tab and use the arrows to scroll by day or click the date to bring up a small calendar where you can select the day. Alternatively, you can click the Calendar tab to see the events on a large calendar view.
- Once you have found a date/time when the lab is available, use Academic Event Room Reservation Form to place a reservation for that lab.
Computer Teaching Lab
- Life Sciences Building 215 (search under LSB215)