Information Technology Services (ITS) provides a number of teaching and learning services to faculty, staff, and students.
Not finding the information or Answer you are looking for? Contact the ITS Help Desk 7 days a week by calling 315.443.2677, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or stopping into 1-227 Center for Science and Technology (Hours of Operation).
Need to Teach or Work Remotely?
Check out our Working & Teaching Remotely page if you need to work remotely, traveling, or simply unable to visit campus due to prolonged campus or building closures.
ITS Teaching and Learning Services and Resources
Information and Communication Technology accessibility at SU means ensuring that all technology is usable by the greatest number of students, faculty and staff possible, including those with disabilities, so that everyone is able to participate to the maximum extent that they can. Additional information including getting assistance, workshops, and policies can be found on the ITS Accessibility website.
- American Sign Language Interpreting / Communication Access Real-time Translation Flow Diagram
- Common Resources for Accessibility
- Compliance Sheriff
- Create Accessible Content
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD)
- ICT Accessibility Policy
- Need Help?
- Video Captioning Resources
- Web Accessibility
Assistance with Blackboard can be found on the Blackboard self-help page.
- About Blackboard/General Information
- Blackboard Ally
- Blackboard Analytics
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- Blackboard Merge Course Enrollments Request Form
- Blackboard NetID Password Failure With Some Special Characters
- Blackboard Organizations
- Blackboard Social Learning
- Communication Tools
- Course Administration
- Grade Center
- Tests, Surveys, and Pools
For immediate assistance with classroom technology call the ITS Help Desk at 315.443.2677 or '100' on the classroom intercom phone. To view available Classroom Technology visit the Classroom Resource Guide.
- Academic Event Support and Media Production
- Classroom Equipment Loan
- Classroom Help (Form)
- Classroom Resource Guide
- Classroom Resources
- Classroom Technology Instructions
- Classroom Training Request (Form)
- ITS MakerSpace
- Learning Technology Design Standards for Syracuse University Registrar Classrooms
- Logging Into Registrar Classroom Computers
- Registrar Classroom Software
- Report a Classroom Problem (Form)
- Technology Classroom Orientation
Gathering and providing course feedback from students at the end of each course is an important activity that the Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment (IEA) facilitates.
Please visit IEA’s Course Feedback page for more information on the course feedback process, tool, and FAQs.
Online Learning Services
Online Learning Services is a unit within Information Technology Services at Syracuse University. Their primary mission is to provide leadership and support in the appropriate use of technology for teaching, learning, and research.
Full details including faculty forms, educational tips, and contact information, can be found on the Online Learning Services website.