Every semester the International Relations Program publishes a list of courses offered by social science departments that can be applied to the International Relations major. Each course listed can only be applied to one requirement for the major.
Abbreviations used on the course lists include:
- REQ – Required course
- Intro. Research Methods
- Advanced Research Methods
- AFR – Africa
- ASIA – Asia
- EUR – Europe
- The Americas (formerly Latin America and the Caribbean)
- MENA – Middle East and North Africa
- CIC – Culture, Identities and Citizenship (formerly Intercultural Com. - ICC)
- IPE – International Political Economy
- ILO – International Law and Organization.
- ISD – International Security and Diplomacy
- GHE - Global Health and Environment
- HR - Human Rights
- TGP - Technology and Global Politics
Course Lists for International Relations Majors
These lists are published each semester in advance of registration.