This page contains useful materials to help you present the School of Education and Syracuse University brand in a cohesive, consistent, compelling, and correct way.
Please refer to the School of Education Brand Identity Reference for how to use the SOE visual identity.
School of Education
- Full lockup/logo: digital/web version | print version
- Small space lockup: digital/web version | print version
- Center for Academic Achievement and Student Development
- Center on Disability and Inclusion
- Center for Experiential Pedagogy and Practice
SOE Branded Templates
- Powerpoint Slides
- Simple Flier (letter size)
- Poster (larger size)
- Electronic Letterhead
- Electronic Memo
- Digital Signage templates: horizontal | vertical (select Schine/Barnes signs)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for distribution on Huntington Hall and/or campus screens
- SOE Zoom Backgrounds
- Nametag Templates
- Table Tent Templates
- Basic Brand Digital Signs (for screens during events, etc.)
Stationary, Business Cards, Fliers, & More
- A guide to Syracuse University stationary options and the stationary Print-on-Demand store.
- Syracuse University partners with Dupli for easy and cost-efficient printing of University stock materials, custom print jobs like posters, and small quantities of specialty materials.
- Many of these items can be ordered directly through Dupli's Print-On-Demand Store—visit Dupli's Syracuse University website for more information, instructions, and contact information.
- The eProcurement access on MySlice is required to use the Dupli store. You can access the store by choosing Create a Requisition and then choosing Dupli as the vendor.
The following standard School of Education materials are available to customize and order from Dupli:
- Business cards
- Physical letterhead, second sheets, and envelopes
- Mail labels
- Notecards and envelopes
Promotional items for external uses, such as recruitment brochures or advertising posters, should be created in consultation with SOE Marketing and Communications to ensure brand, editorial, and accessibility standards are followed. However, once designed these items can be ordered through Dupli:
- Posters and fliers
Dupli can service a variety of custom print projects not otherwise listed. Request a quote and follow-up in the Dupli store on MySlice using the Print Project Instructions from Dupli . Dupli staff will then be in contact for more information and to complete your project. You can also work with SOE Marketing to plan and coordinate your project.
Syracuse University Brand
- Public-facing Brand Guidelines
- Full SU Brand Guidelines
- Trademark Licensing
- Sherman Typeface (Official SU Typeface)
- Email Standards (Body Text, Signature Block)
- SU Colors
- Syracuse University Orange
- RGB (digital use including Office) - R:247 G:105 B:0
- Hex (HTML/CSS) - #F76900
- CMYK (print): C:0 M:62 Y:25 K:0
- Syracuse University Blue
- RGB (digital use including Office) - R:0 G:14 B:84
- Hex (HTML/CSS) - #000E54
- CMYK (print): C:100 M:85 Y:5 K:36