School of Education
Page tree


Student awards, Assistantships, and Fellowships are often broken evenly across multiple terms. In some instances a student will need more support in a specific term. In order to support the student a department can Reconfigure the graduate award, Scholarship, Assistantship, or Fellowship using a Reconfigure Form.

In order to Reconfigure a student award, Scholarship, Assistantship credit allocation, or Fellowship credit allocation please use the Reconfigure form located on the Protected: Graduate Awards Information - Graduate – Syracuse University website.

password: gradawd

For more information about this document please contact the graduate school at