The School of Education Technology Support Group provides technology resources and support to the School’s students, faculty, and staff to promote and enrich the educational experience and to provide opportunities for all to realize their full potential. The primary technology priority of the School of Education is to provide a technology platform for faculty, students and staff that is as robust and reliable as possible within practical resource constraints.
Get Tech Help
Get Tech Help
Students: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 315.443.2677, or visit the ITS Service Center in 1-227 CST
Faculty and Staff: Email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 315.443.5002
School of Education Helpdesk
030 Huntington Hall
- 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Thursday
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Friday
The helpdesk is staffed with student employees each weekday. They are there to loan out equipment and offer first level assistance with technology questions and issues. If they are unable to resolve the issue, they will gather information necessary to log the issue and it will be elevated to a full time staff member.
More SOE Technology Support Group Resources
- ITS Applications and Services
- ITS Service Center (IT help for students)
- Learning Environments (Classroom Support)
- Answers Database & Help Documents
- Web Conferencing Options and Comparison
Note: Do NOT email TSG staff for tech support. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Paula Maxwell, Information Technology Manager: email@example.com | 315.443.5002
- Shannon Thibault, Computer Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org | 315.443.2090
- Sean Peterson, Computer Consultant: email@example.com | 315.443.5002