Educational Technologies Advisory Council
Thursday, April 15, 2021
11:00 AM-12:00 PM
Zoom (Please see Outlook Invite for Details)
Members: Riyad Aboutaha, Joseph Alfieri, Kal Alston, Amber Bartosh, Martha Diede, Amy Falkner, Carol Faulkner, Eileen Julian, Eileen Lantier, Ralph Lorenz, Alexander McKelvie, Michael Morrison, Kathleen O'Connor, Mike O'Mara, Jennifer Stromer-Galley, and Ryan Williams
Guests: Peggy Takach
Co-chairs: Lois P Agnew and Jenny Gluck
Minutes: Christian Jones
Welcome, introductions & announcements
Transitioning back to residential instruction for Fall 2021 (Schools/colleges)
Are you ready for Fall?
- Contingency Plans?
Surveillance testing scenarios - the remainder of Spring and Summer
Teaching and Learning Tools
Blackboard Ultra Navigation: July 17-18
- Class for Zoom (ClassEDU) pilot
- Integrations & plug-ins (Blackboard, Kaltura, Zoom, others)
- Who advises on/recommends what we add to/include in our educational technologies?
Additional / Future Discussion Items
- Plans for summer coursework
- Plans for the Summer Institute for Technology-enhanced Teaching and Learning
Bring Your Own Device program - Amy Falkner
To proctor or not to proctor? (That is the question.)
- ITS strategic plans