To allow access to Flash for Safari users, these steps will assist in enabling the browser to trust the flash add-in.
- With the website open, choose Safari - Preferences
- Select Plug-in Settings in the Security tab of the Preferences panel
- Select your website from the list currently open websites
- While holding down the "Option/Alt" key on your keyboard, click the website name to open the pop-up menu, then uncheck "Run in Safe Mode"
- In the subsequent alert, click Trust
- Click Done, and close the Preferences panel
- Reload the browser page, to enable the change