Hosts and presenters use a Notes pod to take meeting notes that all attendees can see. It remains visible in a Notes pod throughout the meeting or until a presenter edits the note or displays a different note. A host can remove the Notes pod from view, or switch to a different room layout that does not contain that Notes pod.
When you type a message in the Notes pod of one layout, the same text appears in other layouts that contain the same pod. With the Add New Notes option, you can create a unique instance of a Notes pod that appears in only one layout.
Create a single, persistent note that is visible to attendees during the entire meeting.
Create multiple Notes pods to display different notes.
E‑mail the contents of a Notes pod or export a text file.
Create a Notes Pod
A host can create and display multiple Notes pods, each with its own text. You can use different Notes pods for different layouts and meetings.
- Within your Adobe Connect meeting room, click Pods.
- Select Note.
- Click Add New Notes.
Add a Note to a Notes Pod
- As a host or presenter, click anywhere inside the Notes pod.
- Type the text that you want to appear in the Notes pod.
Edit Note Text
A host, presenter, or participant with enhanced rights can edit the text in a Notes pod.
- Click in the Notes pod to select the text that you want to edit.
- Edit the text, or change size, style, and color using the options at the top of the pod.
Select Which Notes Pods to Display
When a host presenter has multiple Notes pods, they can select which Notes they would like to display.
- Choose Pods > Notes. Select the name of the note that you want to display.
Rename a Notes Pod
If you are a host, you can rename a Notes pod after creating it.
- Double-click the note name in the pod and enter a new one.
Delete a Notes Pod
- Click on Pods.
- Select Manage Pods.
- Select the Notes pod you want to delete, and click Delete.
Sources and Relevant Links
Adobe Connect - Notes Pod