Hosts can record Adobe Connect meetings and access them at a later time. Instructors often use the Record feature as a way to record their voice while advancing through a PowerPoint presentation, and then distribute their recoding to students via a web link. Every time you record an Adobe Connect meeting, a URL is generated with the contents of the recording.
Recording in Adobe Connect
- In your Adobe Connect meeting room, ensure your audio is working properly by running the Audio Setup Wizard.
- Click on Meeting.
- Click on Record Meeting.
- In the Record Meeting box, enter a name for your recording.
- A red recording icon will appear on the right side of the menu bar to indicate that the meeting is being recorded.
- You can pause an ongoing recording by clicking the Pause button. Anything you do during the time you pause the recording is not recorded.
- To stop recording, click on Meeting and select Stop Recording.
- The meeting recording is saved and is available for playback at any time.