Telephone Integration in Adobe Connect will allow you and your meeting participants to use the telephone for the audio portion of an adobe meeting rather than using the computer microphone.
In order to set up telephone integration in your Adobe Connect meeting, you must have an account. To get a provisioned account in Adobe Connect, contact email@example.com.
Once you have received your conference calling account details, you then set up the audio profile in Adobe Connect.
This article will give you the steps you need to perform once you have your pgi teleconference account details sent to you.
You can use either the telephone or the computer system for the audio portion of a meeting. You cannot have some participants in the meeting use the telephone while others use their microphone and speakers on their computer in a single adobe meeting. The meeting requires all participants to use one OR the other. This is determined by the Host of the meeting room during set up.
Set Up Telephone Integration
- Log into Adobe Connect at http://webconference.syr.edu with your NetID and password.
- In the main menu at the top of the page, click the link to My Profile.
- Click on My Audio Profiles.
- Click on New Profile
- Choose PGi NA from the Provider dropdown menu.
- Fill in the fields with the appropriate account information from your PGi account. Note: Moderator code is also termed the Host Code.
- When finished, click Save. You will now see your saved profile information.
- Now when you set up a New Adobe Connect meeting room, or edit the audio settings of an existing meeting room, you will have the option to use the telephone for the audio portion of the room