BB Courses start out with 1GB of storage space, which may not be enough as you add content. Note that content uploaded by your students for assignments is not part of the quota.
To request a quota increase, send an email to email@example.com. Include the Course Name and Course ID.
To view the current usage and limit:
- Log into Blackboard and go into your course site.
- Under Content Collection, click on the Course ID.
- At the top of the screen, click the small dropdown arrow to the right of the course name and ID.
- Click Edit Settings from the menu.
- Once the Edit Settings page appears, scroll down to the Quota Information section. Here you can see the current size, quota, and how much space is left.