BB Courses start out with 1GB of storage space, which may not be enough as you and students add content.
To request a quota increase, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the Course Name and Course ID.
To view the current usage and limit:
- Log into Blackboard and go into your course site.
- Under Content Collection, click on the Course ID.
- At the top of the screen, click the small dropdown arrow to the right of the course name and ID.
- Click Edit Settings from the menu.
- Once the Edit Settings page appears, scroll down to the Quota Information section. Here you can see the current size, quota, and how much space is left.