Prepare your signature
- Scan your signature and save as a TIFF.
- Open the file in Photoshop and use the Magic Eraser tool to remove the background.
Add the signature to Acrobat
- Open a PDF.
- Click Tools > Fill & Sign.
- Click Sign yourself > Add Signature.
- Click Image and browse to select your signature file.
- Enable 'Save signature' and click Apply.
- You can now place your signature on the page and resize if needed.
- Click Next if you want to save the file as a certified read-only copy; otherwise just click Close.
- For future use, you can simply click 'Sign yourself' and your signature will be available.