SOA students, faculty & staff: Please log in for additional resources; otherwise many links will not be visible.
This page outlines the School of Architecture Computing operations and policies to ensure all staff, faculty, and students are aware of obligations in relation to selection, usage, and safety when utilizing computing resources within the school.
- School of Architecture - Online Course Delivery Guide (for faculty and teaching assistants)
- School of Architecture - Distance Learning Resources (for students)
- Quick Assist
- PDF How-tos
- Fix most problems on Mac Computers
- How to add a signature to Adobe Acrobat
- How to share a Kaltura Mediaspace video as an unlisted link
- How to download videos from your Kaltura MediaSpace account
- How to trim a video using Lossless Cut
- Rode Mic Guide
- Using the Slocum 402 Three-Camera Feed for Video Meetings
- Student Work Digital Archiving Guidelines
Not finding what you are looking for? Visit our Syracuse University Central ITS page for a full list of additional services.
Contacting IT Support
It is the user’s responsibility to report issues using the Orange Tracker system. Users should input tickets using these methods of delivery by emailing your concern or problem to Orange Tracker via email@example.com.
Location and Hours
The IT office is located in Slocum 001.
The IT office operates according to the University's published hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm during the academic year.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm during the summer.
The IT office is closed for holidays as issued by the University's Office of Human Resources.