Once you've been added to the shared account by your DSP, you can follow the steps below to add the account to your Outlook client.
1. With Outlook open, on the top Menu bar, click File > Open > Shared Mailbox...
2. In the next box that appears, please enter the email address of the account you've been granted access to in the search box on top. Then highlight the correct account, and click Add at the bottom of the window.
3. If all settings are correct, the window above will disappear and under your default mail account, you should find your shared account listed.
4. IF you do not see the shared account listed and you are working in "New Outlook" with Profiles configured, you may need to adjust some settings.
5. Go to Microsoft Outlook on the Menu bar > Click Settings...
6. From the Outlook Settings menu, click on Profiles
7. Click on the Profile you have set up for your SU email account and put a check mark next to the shared account you're trying to add. Then close the Profiles window and check again in the left side pane if your shared email address is visible.
If you have any questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.