How to add the files space in a Team to your Windows File Explorer
- In Microsoft Teams select the General section of a Team, go to the Files section and choose Open in SharePoint
- This will take you to a website. Select Sync.
- It will prompt you to Open in Microsoft OneDrive, tell it to open.
This may look different depending on what you have selected as your default web browser.
- The files then sync to a folder on your PC named Syracuse University. This folder is automatically added to the left pane in File Explorer. You can’t select to sync to a different location.
- To sync the files on another computer, go to that computer, and follow these steps again.