IMS is an unusual piece of software. We've put a shortcut in the start menu of many computers.
This shortcut launches a RemoteApp session on another server where you must log in. Here's a sketch of that process.
- Click the IMS shortcut in the Start menu.
- You'll get this prompt, click Connect. You are welcome to check the Don't ask me again for remote connections from this publisher box.
- Enter your NetID and Password. You are welcome to select the Remember me box to cache your credentials on this computer.
- You'll see a couple of windows while your RemoteApp session launches.
- Log into the IMS client with the User ID and Password provided by MICA