NoMad is used to sync your SU password with your assigned Mac computer. It also mounts your Shared G: drive in Finder on your Mac, once signed in.
1. Please find the triangle icon that sits on the menu bar by the clock
2. Click on NoMad icon, click Sign In
2b. If you see Sign Out instead of Sign In, click Sign Out, wait until the check mark disappears in the triangle. Then click Sign In.
3. Enter your NetID and current SU password. Click Sign In
4. The next box that appears is asking for your old password (local) in order to sync your new password (network) to the computer
5. Once you click Sync, your computer will now accept your current SU password to unlock and sign in.
If you have any questions or problems, please email email@example.com.