Event listings on academic department websites within the Arts and Sciences use the Syracuse University community calendar for events. Anyone with a Syracuse University NetId and password can submit events through the Community Calendar. All events are reviewed by A&S Communications upon submission.
- Add the event to the University's Events Calendar – it's usually the best way to make sure an event gets publicized.
- Before starting make sure you know the following:
- Event title (60 characters or less)
- Event description
- Event Date
- Event start and end time
- Registration link (if applicable)
- Website link for additional information (if applicable). The calendar listing usually serves this purpose.
- Location (building and room number)
- Event contact name and email in your organization
- Event cost (if applicable)
- Intended audience
- Fill out the form found by using the "Submit an event" button on https://calendar.syracuse.edu/
- Make sure to select the College of Arts and Sciences as your Group, and CAS-Department of Your Department as your Organizer – this will ensure the event appears in the Events area on Your Department site.