How to add the files space in a Team to your Home Folder in the Finder. You must have OneDrive configured on your machine before following these steps. Please find instructions on how to configure OneDrive here.
- In Microsoft Teams select the General section of a Team, go to the Files section and choose Open in SharePoint
- This will take you to a website. Select Sync.
- It will prompt you to Open in OneDrive, tell it to Allow.
This may look different depending on what you have selected as your default web browser.
- Click on the notification that will appear in the upper right of your screen.
- If you did not click on the notification quick enough. In the Finder menu, choose "Go" and then choose "Home"