You need to have at least macOS 10.13 or later installed on your computer in order to install this software. Please keep in mind that you are only allowed 2 activations at once.
- Go to Adobe.com and click on "Sign In" at the upper right corner. Use your email@example.com credentials. Choose Company or School Account if prompted.
- Under "Your Services" (middle top of page) you will see Creative Cloud. Click "Open" and you will brought to a page that shows your available apps.
- To the right where it says your name and Adobe for Enterprise, there will be a link under Quick Links. Choose the one to "Install Creative Cloud app"
- Go to your Downloads folder open the Creative Cloud Installer.dmg and install it.
- Once installed, you can open the Creative Cloud app and install the apps that are available to you.
- You may be prompted to sign once you first launch an application . You will also be prompted for Microsoft 2-Factor.