Accessing PeerMark Reviews
PeerMark reviews are accessed by revisiting the PeerMark assignment where you originally accessed it within the Blackboard Course. This space contains the PeerMark inbox.
- Locate the space in the Blackboard course where your PeerMark Assignment was submitted and click the link to open it.
- At the top of the screen, click "PeerMark Reviews."
- The subsequent page will show all of the review assignments attached to the submission. Click on the title of the review assignment you want to view.
- On the next screen, click the button for "Received Feedback."
- A new window will launch that shows your paper and the comments. If you cannot see the comments, click the button to expand them.
- You may have the ability to click "Rate this Review" depending on the PeerMark settings. Close the window when finished and navigate back to Blackboard.