This widget allows faculty to display Twitter updates in Blackboard. Personal accounts, hashtags, lists, or favorite tweets are available to put on display.
- Login to Twitter
- Click on your profile picture to open Profile and Settings and click on Settings and privacy:
- Click Widgets from the menu on the left side of the screen:
- Click Create New on the Widgets pop-up:
- Select the User Timeline tab to publish your own Tweets in the widget. Alternatively, select Favorites, List, Search, or Collection. For example, select the Search tab and type #elearning in the query box. The widget displays the latest Tweets containing that hashhtag.
- Preview the widget and click Create Widget.
- Copy the code that appears below the Preview.
- Click Build Content-Create-New Item
- Enter Name, click Source Code (<>)
- Paste code
- Click Submit
- Your Twitter Widget will appear on your content page