When viewing a student's paper in GradeMark, you can now leave a general voice comment to give students more substantive feedback that is clear, engaging, and easy to understand.
Retrieve the student Turnitin submitted assignment
Click the Pencil and Paper Icon
Click the the blue circle in the Voice Comment menu. You will now see that you can leave a voice comment and a general text comment.
Depending on what browser you are on you may have to allow Adobe Flash to run. Click Allow
Click the Allow and Close to access your camera and microphone
Recording will begin
- You can leave a comment of up to three minutes in length. If you need to pause the recording, click the Pause button. You can then un-pause and continue your recording by clicking the blue circle again.
- When you're done, click the stop button, which is in the shape of a square
- You can play back what you've just recorded by clicking the play button, which is in the shape of a triangle
- If you'd like to re-record your comment, discard the current recording by clicking the trash can icon and re-record
- If you're happy with your recording, click the save button