Quickly transition your course from one semester to the next by automatically changing old availability dates, due dates, and adaptive release dates to new ones relevant to your new course.
- In your course, go to the Control Panel.
- Click on Course Tools > Date Management.
- You can automatically adjust the dates for all of your items, or adjust each item individually.
- If you're adjusting dates for a new semester, select Use Course Start Date by enter the date the new semester will begin in the New Start Date field.
- All dates in the course will be adjusted based on the new start date.
- Alternatively, if you know how many days you'd like to adjust all of the dates by, use Adjust by Number of Days, and enter the desired number next to Shift All Dates By.
- You can adjust each dates individually by selecting List All Dates for Review. When you click Start, you will be brought to a page that lists all items and content in your course along with their respective due dates. You can adjust each date individually on this page.
- Click Start.
- Review all of the dates and adjust accordingly if needed.
- To edit an individual item, click the Edit Dates button.
- To select several items at once, select the items and click Adjust Dates.