Activity & Grade Matrix
- Note - This report will not be generated if there are no grades in the Blackboard Grade Center.
- Activity Matrix Legend
- Activity Matrix Grid
a) Inactive & Higher Grade
b) Active & higher Grade
c) Inactive & Lower Grade
d) Active & Lower Grade
- Students name and student ID
- Interactions by Week of Term
- Matrix = Average of the individual student
You can click on the double headed arrow next to Interactions, Grade and Matrix to reorganize
Click on each students name to drill down
Activity & Grade Matrix Details
- Student name and student ID
This matrix shows where an individual student falls compared to the other students. The student's name that was selected from the previous matrix is highlighted by the orange dot. The blue, purple, red and pink dots are other students.
Hover mouse over dot to show the total grade (%) and number of interactions (#)
Click on a dot (student) to drill down
Student Compared to Course Average
Reports can be downloaded by clicking on the "floppy disk" icon at the top of the screen.