The Activity and Grade Scatter Plot report plots the distribution of student activity against their grades in this course.
Access the Activity and Grade Scatter Plot
- In your Blackboard course, go to the Control Panel and click on Evaluation > Course Analytics.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to Activity and Grade Scatter Plot and click Run.
- Horizontal axis: Course Accesses
- Vertical axis: Grade Center Score %
- Each blue square represents a student in your course
- Click on one of the blue squares to access an individual students data
Student Compared to Course Average report
Reports can be downloaded by clicking on the "floppy disk" icon at the top of the screen.
Sources and Relevant Links