Questions for tests, surveys, questions sets and pools can be created in Microsoft Excel by following the below steps and referencing the video below.
- First column must indicate question type.
- Second Column is the question text.
- Third column is the answer.
- The following columns are used for multiple choice questions.
- See Blackboard OnDemand Center video tutorial for more detail on multiple choice answers and question type codes.
- Save the file as a .txt file.
- Open the test you want to add the questions to.
- Select Upload Questions.
- Select the .txt file from your computer.
- Set the point value for each question (can be changed at a later time).
- You will see your question set on the Test Canvas page and can edit the questions and point values here.