- Surveys are not graded – A green check will appear in the Grade Center when a student completes the survey
- Surveys are anonymous -- Instructors cannot view individual responses in the Grade Center. If you would like to view individual responses, create a test instead of a survey.
Build a Survey
- Begin by selecting Course Tools from the Control Panel.
- Select Tests, Surveys and Pools.
- Select Surveys:
- Click Build Survey.
- Add a Name, Description, and Instructions.
- Click Submit to save and continue.
- Once you have created the Survey, you should see a green bar indicating success and be returned to the Survey Canvas.
- Once the canvas is set, you can begin building the Survey questions.
View Survey Results
- Begin in the Full Grade Center.
- Click the action item drop down menu at the top right of the column next to the Survey name.
- Select Attempts Statistics.
- You will be brought to a page that shows the number of student attempts and statistics for responses.
- Alternatively, click Download Results. Choose the delimiter type and select the results format.