Follow the steps below to bulk download attachments students have submitted with an electronically submitted assignment that has been created by using the Assessment/Assignment tool in Blackboard.
Steps for "Bulk" Download
- Go into the Grade Center.
- Scroll to the right until you see the assignment you are looking for.
- Hover your mouse over the title of the assignment in the header row. The drop-down arrow will be highlighted and become active and you can click it for more options.
- Click Assignment File Download.
- The link will return a page will the students/users listed and any student who has submitted the assignment will have a blank checkbox the left of their name. Click on the checkbox at the top of the column to select all students with submissions. Click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation message with a link to download all the assignments as a .zip file and the size of the download.
- The assignments have been packaged.
Sources and Relevant Links