How to add a picture to your Blackboard profile
- Login to Blackboard
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to your name in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on the profile icon, in the upper left corner of the drop-down menu
- Accept the terms of service
- A pop up will ask you for your email address. Provide your primary email and click Submit
- Create or Log in to your myEdu Account by following the dialog screens. Click Save when complete
- Re-select the drop-down arrow next to your name in the upper right corner of the screen and click on the profile icon again in the upper left corner of the drop-down menu.
- Click on Settings & Privacy
- Click Change Picture
- Select Upload New and browse to an image on your computer.
- The system will open a Crop Tool for you to select a portion of your image for use. Drag the handles to select and Click Save